Monday, August 01, 2005

So much out of touch, its sad

Havent being blogging much (not that anybody would have missed my stupid blogs anyway) but I did feel to write down my thoughts but they were mostly sensitive stuff that perhaps would have had me (and anybody reading my blogs) banned for life. So I made up mind to not write anything sensitive (or better not write anything at all) unless I have the written permission from the Big man himself (and that too in writing). But life is not about serious stuff only and there is so muc to write about. I discovered a great new blog today of a journalist in Doha. Boy has he some anger in him. I bookmarked him and I will also put in all the blogs that I like list as well. I was away from my own blog for so long that I didnt know how to publish my own blog. Now that I figured it out, I will.

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Temme smthg... do u blog for urself or for other ppl to read n react?

3:01 PM  
Blogger mortal thoughts said...

Good question. But first thanks for visiting and even more thanks for the patience to read my stuff.

I started this blog to express myself clearly. Writing a diary would have done the job but I may not have been as conscious as that would merely be some scribble that after sometime even I wouldnt be able to decipher.

So I wont lie and use the cliche "it was a release of some sort" kind of thing. If I have to release I think I have better channels to release to.

It aint a bad feeling when someone a)reads and b) reacts to my blog.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home